Kitesurfing beginners course
For the kitesurfing beginner’s course, lessons are tailored to your personal needs and affinities:
- Kiteboarding Basics (Theory)
- Advanced Skill Management Techniques
- Getting to know the power of the kite
- Kiteboarding security
- Body drag (with the instructor and stand-alone)
- Water start
- Gliding and basic sailing
The course content depends on the student’s anticipation.
- On the first day, we are doing a test based on which part of the course you can start (we evaluate your prediction).
- You can start kiteboarding every day.
- Depending on the weather, the course lasts 4-5 days in the afternoon.
- The equipment you will use during the tuition is included in the price.
- State-of-the-art methods of training with the support of the speed boats.